Triangular Plate Nodal Steel Domes
Spatial triangle mesh
Tank top cover mesh shell technology
The structure of the reticulated shell
The triangular reticulated shell structure of the top cover of the large-scale storage tank is divided into: KT type and joint square type grid, short-range line type grid, triangle type and sunflower type grid.
Various node forms of net shell:
The node form of the spatial triangle mesh shell structure is divided into: the end of the rod is made of a set of bolt holes and the plate node is made of steel or aluminum plate, or the socket type hub shape is made by welding the steel casting and the rod. node
The commonality and individuality of the triangular reticulated shell
One. Commonness of reticulated shell:
Triangular mesh shell has obvious advantages due to stress, structure, materials, etc.
Aluminum reticulated shell model test
Load-bearing test of aluminum skin panel: a triangle stand full
15 people are safe and sound
Its characteristics are as follows:
1. Three-way force transmission in space, with good stability, and the structure itself has automatic forming and automatic rounding functions, which better control the installation quality and forming degree.
2. Assembled node and rod system:
a. The parts are manufactured in a factory and standardized. The quality and machining accuracy of all parts are guaranteed by special templates and tooling molds, so the parts are of good quality and high precision.
b. On-site construction is convenient, fast, and efficient, basically no welding, which can save a lot of on-site construction period and basically realize no-fire construction.
c. The site construction is simple and does not require any large lifting equipment.
3. The large reticulated shell is suitable for newly-built storage tanks and building structures with a diameter of φ21-φ80m, and is used for the transformation of the roof of old tanks. The advantages are particularly obvious.
4. The reticulated shell can also be widely used in areas with special climates such as the northwest, northeast, and south. The large outer floating roof tank can be covered to avoid the troubles caused by rain, freezing, snow and wind and sand. The top is cleaned, and the quality of the storage medium oil is also guaranteed.
5. The economic indicators are good, the weight of the structure is light, and the larger the span, the less material. The net shell is used as the shaped top cover of the storage tank, which not only reduces the design workload, but is also safe and reliable.
two. The personality of steel mesh shell:
The steel mesh shell is generally suitable for occasions where the storage medium has relatively slight corrosion of carbon steel. On the contrary, the steel mesh shell must be treated with anticorrosion. Domestic and foreign steel mesh shells are mainly used for the top cover of various storage tanks. It has the following characteristics:
1. The top cover of the storage tank is composed of a reticulated shell and a top plate. The reticulated shell is used as a force-bearing member of the top cover, and the top cover (skin) is only used as a sealing member. Therefore, a thinner plate can be used for the top cover, which greatly reduces the burden of the top Weight, the top cover is laid on the grid rods arranged in a triangle, and at the same time, a rod supporting point is added to the middle of each triangle rod, and the net shell is not welded. Therefore, the roof construction is convenient, and the appearance curve is smooth and beautiful.
2. The structure is light in weight, and the material saving rate of the reticulated shell top cover of the storage tank with a diameter of 30m or more is 20%-50% compared with the conventional plate rib structure. As the tank diameter is larger, the material is saved, which has obvious economic benefits.
3. The steel mesh shell is connected with the inverted channel steel on the wall of the storage tank, which increases the wind resistance of the top tank wall.
4. The oil tank attachment on the top cover of the steel mesh shell is arranged in the triangular grid of the mesh shell (if it collides with the rod of the mesh shell, it will be offset accordingly).
5. The steel reticulated shell structure can ensure that in the accident state, the top cover and the reticulated shell are not welded, and the top cover structure is not damaged. Only the damaged part of the top plate needs to be partially repaired, so the repair is convenient.
3. The personality of aluminum mesh shell:
The aluminum alloy material selected for the aluminum reticulated shell is characterized by light weight and corrosion resistance. Therefore, in addition to the wide application of aluminum alloy in building structures, European and American countries use aluminum alloy reticulated shells in large quantities for the top covers of storage tanks, wastewater treatment tanks and silos that have a strong corrosive environment for steel. It has the following characteristics:
1. After the aluminum alloy reticulated shell and aluminum alloy top cover are adopted, the structural weight is greatly reduced, and the load-bearing capacity of the tank, pool and its foundation is correspondingly reduced. For example, the aluminum top cover with a diameter of 30-60m is 1/4~1/9 of the weight of the steel mesh shell top cover.
2. The aluminum alloy material has good corrosion resistance, so the aluminum reticulated shell top cover does not need to be anti-corrosive treatment on the top cover part, which saves anti-corrosion costs and indirect engineering costs. There is no need for maintenance during the entire service life, saving a lot of inspection and maintenance costs.
3. The radiant heat reflected by aluminum can reach 95%, so when the aluminum alloy reticulated shell top cover is used on the dome tank, the volatilization loss of volatile media can be reduced.
4. The strength of aluminum alloy material is higher at low temperature than at room temperature. It is an ideal material under low temperature conditions. Therefore, after the use of aluminum mesh shell and roof, the insulation material added to prevent the material from low temperature brittleness can be omitted during the entire service life. And costs.
5. After using aluminum alloy reticulated shell and top plate, the accessories set on the top of the oil tank, such as: platform, escalator, light hole, oil measuring hole, column passing device, etc., can also be changed to aluminum alloy material, and designed synchronously with the reticulated shell , Production.
6. The aluminum alloy top cover is connected to the inverted channel steel on the tank wall through the transition of the stainless steel support on the reticulated shell. The special sealing structure ensures the sealed connection of aluminum and steel, and also increases the stability of the tank wall.
7. When the aluminum mesh shell is used in construction, it can be designed and manufactured according to the technical parameters and requirements provided by the actual project.
8. The triangular aluminum reticulated shell has the common features of the above reticulated shells, but also has its safety:
1). High safety factor and reasonable structure. The above figure shows that in a triangular grid, the aluminum skin carried 15 people without any problems.
2). The aluminum cover of the reticulated shell can not only carry gravity, but also release the partial damage caused by the overpressure in the tank, effectively protecting the overall structure of the tank top reticulated shell and the oil storage tank from being affected.
3). The service life is long. The aluminum reticulated shells that have been built abroad for nearly 30 years are still in safe use. Our factory's diameter φ60 aluminum mesh shell has been in normal operation for many years.
Economics of triangular reticulated shell
After years of optimized design and calculation, the triangular steel reticulated shell generally has a diameter below φ30m, and its steel consumption is basically the same as the plate-rib structure. And over φ30m, its steel consumption has obvious advantages. In other words, the larger the diameter, the less the amount of steel used.
Shanghai baoshan petroleum machinery factory
Add：No.268, Maojia Road, Baoshan District, Shanghai