Triangular Socket and Spigot Nodal Steel Domes
The steel mesh shell is generally suitable for occasions where the storage medium has relatively slight corrosion of carbon steel. On the contrary, the steel mesh shell must be treated with anticorrosion. Domestic and foreign steel mesh shells are mainly used for the top cover of various storage tanks.
1. The top cover of the storage tank is composed of a reticulated shell and a top plate. The reticulated shell is used as a force-bearing member of the top cover, and the top cover (skin) is only used as a sealing member. Therefore, a thinner plate can be used for the top cover, which greatly reduces For the weight of the cover, the top cover plate is laid on the grid rods arranged in a triangle, and at the same time, a rod supporting point is added to the middle of each triangular rod, and the net shell is not welded. Therefore, the roof construction is convenient, and the appearance curve is smooth and beautiful.
2. The structure is light in weight, and the material saving rate of the reticulated shell top cover of the storage tank with a diameter of 30m or more is 20%-50% compared with the conventional plate rib structure. As the tank diameter is larger, the material is saved, which has obvious economic benefits.
3. The steel mesh shell is connected with the inverted channel steel on the tank wall, which increases the wind resistance of the top tank wall.
4. The oil tank accessories on the top cover of the steel reticulated shell are placed in the triangular grid of the reticulated shell (if they collide with the rods of the reticulated shell, they will be offset accordingly).
5. The steel reticulated shell structure can ensure that the top cover and the reticulated shell of the storage tank are not welded in the accident state, and the top cover structure is not damaged. Only the damaged part of the top plate needs to be repaired locally, so the repair is convenient.
Shanghai baoshan petroleum machinery factory
Add：No.268, Maojia Road, Baoshan District, Shanghai